PGadmin 'erases' row I want to add to database...

От Mario Splivalo
Тема PGadmin 'erases' row I want to add to database...
Список pgadmin-support
When I enter data to the database trough pgadmin, and I do a mistake
(for instance, don't provide a value to NOT NULL column, break foreign
key constraint or check constraint od primary key constraint), PgAdmin
informs me of the mistake I made, and then 'cancels' the row I wanted to
add.

It would be realy nice just to show you an error, and then retain the
row in the grid so one could easily just fix the mistake, and with
hiting ENTER save the data to the database.
Mike
--
Mario Splivalo
Mob-Art

"I can do it quick, I can do it cheap, I can do it well. Pick any two."

От: "Eric E"
Сообщение: Re: Linking issues building pgAdmin3 v1.4.2 on Suse 10.0
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: PGadmin 'erases' row I want to add to database...