Re: PGadmin 'erases' row I want to add to database...

От Dave Page
Тема Re: PGadmin 'erases' row I want to add to database...
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Hi Mike,

Yes, I agree. This is something I'm working on, however it's not as
straight forward as you might think :-(

Regards, Dave.

От: Mario Splivalo
Сообщение: PGadmin 'erases' row I want to add to database...
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: PGadmin 'erases' row I want to add to database...