Re: postgres password

От DataIntellect
Тема Re: postgres password
Дата
Список pgsql-general
You cannot use the postgres account without some tweaks, Sorry I don't remember where I found this info - somewhere in the pgadmin install docs.

However this works:

Create a new superuser with a password, add connectivity to the pg_hba.conf file if needed and pgadmin should work fine

/Kevin

От: John Gunther
Сообщение: Forcing backslash to be treated as ordinary string character
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: postgres password