Re: Creation of an empty table is not fsync'd at checkpoint

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: Creation of an empty table is not fsync'd at checkpoint
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 03/07/2023 15:59, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> This patch required a trivial rebase after conflicting with bfcf1b3480 so I've
> attached a v2 to get the CFBot to run this.

Thank you! Pushed to all supported branches. (Without forgetting the new
REL_16_STABLE :-D ).

--
Heikki Linnakangas
Neon (https://neon.tech)

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Initdb-time block size specification
От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: Missing llvm_leave_fatal_on_oom() call