Re: mail to pgsql-general lost?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: mail to pgsql-general lost?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> Excerpts from Magnus Hagander's message of jue ago 16 10:14:41 -0400 2012:
>> 2) the system should *tell* depesz that it was too big, somehow.Is that broken?

> I don't really know the answer to this.  Yes, it should send out an
> email informing of the problem.  Not sure why it's not working.

I think it works for some people and not others (eg, it works for me, at
least I get something anytime mail is held for moderation).  So maybe
something to do with their majordomo account configuration?
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: mail to pgsql-general lost?
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: mail to pgsql-general lost?