Recovering SQL Files after pgAdmin crash

От Jason Long
Тема Recovering SQL Files after pgAdmin crash
Список pgadmin-support
Sometimes my pgAdmin will crash.  All files that are open are lost.

Is there any way to make it behave like Evolution or firefox in that
when I open it again it could say recover unsaved sql files or have it
save a copy of unsaved files every few minutes so I will not loose all
my unsaved work?

--
Thank you for your time,

Jason Long
CEO and Chief Software Engineer
BS Physics, MS Chemical Engineering
http://www.octgsoftware.com
HJBug Founder and President
http://www.hjbug.com

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Usability improvment ideas
От: Jason Long
Сообщение: Re: Recovering SQL Files after pgAdmin crash