Re: Recovering SQL Files after pgAdmin crash

От Jason Long
Тема Re: Recovering SQL Files after pgAdmin crash
Список pgadmin-support
On Sat, 2011-05-21 at 05:05 -0700, Francisco Leovey wrote:<br /><blockquote type="CITE"><table cellpadding="0"
cellspacing="0"><tr><tdvalign="top"> what is the version of pgAdmin and on what platform is it running?<br /><br /> ---
JasonLong <jason@octgsoftware.com><br /> Subject: [pgadmin-support] Recovering SQL Files after pgAdmin crash<br
Sometimesmy pgAdmin will crash.  All files that are open are lost.<br /><br /> Is there any way to make it behave like
Evolutionor firefox in that<br /> when I open it again it could say recover unsaved sql files or have it<br /> save a
(<a
href="http://us.mc393.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=pgadmin-support@postgresql.org">pgadmin-support@postgresql.org</a>)<br
/>To make changes to your subscription:<br /><a
href="http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-support">http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-support</a><br
happenswhen I restart postgres and then try to do something in pgAdmin.<br /><br /> It will ask if I want to reconnect
andthen crash.  I crashed occasionally for other unknown reasons, but that is fairly rare.<br /><br /> I would really
likeit to act like Open Office and ask if I want to recover the open SQL windows.

От: Jason Long
Сообщение: Recovering SQL Files after pgAdmin crash
От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: Recovering SQL Files after pgAdmin crash