Re: Recovering SQL Files after pgAdmin crash

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Recovering SQL Files after pgAdmin crash
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On 05/21/2011 07:30 PM, Jason Long wrote:
> On Sat, 2011-05-21 at 05:05 -0700, Francisco Leovey wrote:
>
>> what is the version of pgAdmin and on what platform is it running?
>>
>> --- On Fri, 5/20/11, Jason Long <jason@octgsoftware.com> wrote:
>>
> [...]
> I am using 1.12.2 on Fedora 14 x64.
>
> This mainly happens when I restart postgres and then try to do something
> in pgAdmin.
>
> It will ask if I want to reconnect and then crash.  I crashed
> occasionally for other unknown reasons, but that is fairly rare.
>
> I would really like it to act like Open Office and ask if I want to
> recover the open SQL windows.

There's no option right now that would allow the query tool to reopen
old SQL windows. But it could be a nice thing to add in a future release.

--
Guillaumehttp://www.postgresql.frhttp://dalibo.com

От: Jason Long
Сообщение: Re: Recovering SQL Files after pgAdmin crash
От: Arne Heizmann
Сообщение: Column types