Re: Query regarding Infinite Cache

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Query regarding Infinite Cache
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Thu, 2011-08-04 at 12:11 +0000, Mamatha_Kagathi_Chan@DELL.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am basically an Oracle user and now I am exploring PostgreSQL. I have successfully configured the server. Now if I
wantto access that server from my machine, what is the process?? Is it like Oracle where I will have to install the
clientor the concept is entirely different? Please help me in setting up a client access on my machine(different from
servermachine) using Psql for instance.

You need to install a client, whatever it is: psql, pgadmin3, etc.

--
Guillaume http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info http://www.dalibo.com

Сообщение: Re: Query regarding Infinite Cache
От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: Query regarding Infinite Cache