Re: compiling on debian does not find a valid PostgreSQL 8.4+ installati

От Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Тема Re: compiling on debian does not find a valid PostgreSQL 8.4+ installati
Дата
Re: compiling on debian does not find a valid PostgreSQL 8.4+ installati  (Giuseppe Sacco <giuseppe@eppesuigoccas.homedns.org>)
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

On Tue, 2011-08-16 at 07:31 +0200, Giuseppe Sacco wrote:
> configure: error: you must specify a valid PostgreSQL 8.4+
> installation with --with-pgsql=DIR
>
> I really do not understand what the problem is.

Message says it all: You need to add
-with-pgsql=/path/to/postgresql/installation . I don't remember the path
though.

Regards,

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

От: Giuseppe Sacco
Сообщение: compiling on debian does not find a valid PostgreSQL 8.4+ installati
От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: compiling on debian does not find a valid PostgreSQL 8.4+ installati