Re: 1.14 beta 3 crashes in Query Browser

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: 1.14 beta 3 crashes in Query Browser
Список pgadmin-support
On Sat, 2011-08-20 at 17:45 +0200, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> On Sat, 2011-08-20 at 11:07 -0400, Colin Beckingham wrote:
> > Opensuse 11.4, kernel 3.0.
> >
> > I note that if I begin query construction in the graphical query
> > designer and click into the text panel to make adjustments, adding for
> > example a "distinct" clause and then attempting to go back to the
> > graphical panel causes a crash.
> >
> > Of course trying to use distinct in this context is not reasonable,
> > however the programme does not recover gracefully or prevent the user
> > from making certain edits.
> >
> > The crash is quite severe. I have no access to the screen at all and the
> > only way out is to CTRL+ALT+DEL, and wait for the timer to expire and
> > log me out, and then log back in.
>
> I was able to reproduce your issue. I have no idea what's going on, but
> I'm investigating this.
>
> Thank you for reporting it.

So, bug doesn't happen on Windows. I didn't check on Mac OS X, but it's
present on Linux. The culprit commit is the one that changed the
wxNotebook into a wxAUINotebook. Not sure yet how we'll fix this.

--
Guillaume http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info http://www.dalibo.com

От: r d
Сообщение: How do I compile PGAdmin3 1.14 beta 3 on Fedora Core 15?
От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: How do I compile PGAdmin3 1.14 beta 3 on Fedora Core 15?