How do I compile PGAdmin3 1.14 beta 3 on Fedora Core 15?

От r d
Тема How do I compile PGAdmin3 1.14 beta 3 on Fedora Core 15?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

What do I have to tell ./configure in the --WITH-PGSQL parameter?

I am tryiing to compile pgadmin3 1.14-ß3 on Fedora Core 15.
I allowed the system installer to install its default configuration of postgres 9.0.4, and it seems to have changed where it puts the files.

The postgres executables are now in /usr/bin instead of their own directory as was until FC14, and that is not accepted by ./configure.
In fact, none the paths shown by `pg_config` are accepted by ./configure. Postgres itself is fully installed and works OK.

Thanks for help,

RD

PS: Is this a bug?

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: 1.14 beta 3 crashes in Query Browser
От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: 1.14 beta 3 crashes in Query Browser