Re: A bug reporter surprised by their information going to public mailing list.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: A bug reporter surprised by their information going to public mailing list.
Дата
Список pgsql-www
"Jonathan S. Katz" <jkatz@postgresql.org> writes:
> Alright, after playing around with the checkbox alignment a bit and
> reaching the point of diminishing returns, I came up with this: slightly
> shorter text around the checkbox, and the button saying "Submit Bug Report."

Seems OK to me.

            regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Jonathan S. Katz"
Сообщение: Re: A bug reporter surprised by their information going to public mailing list.
От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: A bug reporter surprised by their information going to public mailing list.