Re: A bug reporter surprised by their information going to public mailing list.

От David Rowley
Тема Re: A bug reporter surprised by their information going to public mailing list.
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Sat, 3 Oct 2020 at 14:35, Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:
> Alright, after playing around with the checkbox alignment a bit and
> reaching the point of diminishing returns, I came up with this: slightly
> shorter text around the checkbox, and the button saying "Submit Bug Report."

Thank you for working on this.

I'm not familiar enough with the web code to do any meaningful review,
but I'm happy enough with the text you've chosen.

David

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: A bug reporter surprised by their information going to public mailing list.
От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: A bug reporter surprised by their information going to public mailing list.