Re: Exporting data from view

От Aaron Koning
Тема Re: Exporting data from view
Дата
Re: Exporting data from view  (Brent Wood <b.wood@niwa.co.nz>)
Список pgsql-general
google pg_dump

On 6/20/06, Worky Workerson <worky.workerson@gmail.com> wrote:
I read recently about the efforts underway to COPY from a view,
however I was wondering what the current best-practices are for being
able to copy out of a view and import that data into an actual table
elsewhere.  I am currently doing psql -c "SELECT ..." and the using a
bit of perl to transform that into something copyable (i.e. CSV), but
is there a way to directly export the data in an easily importable
form?

Thanks!

TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

--

От: Michael Fuhr
Сообщение: Re: Help requd in writing functions in C and using in Postgres
От: "A.M."
Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] help with error message from perl Pg