Parsing output of EXPLAIN command in PostgreSQL

От Αναστάσιος Αρβανίτης
Тема Parsing output of EXPLAIN command in PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I'm developing an application that requires parsing of
execution plans (those produced as output by issuing an EXPLAIN [query]
command). Are you aware of any Java library that I could use for this
purpose? I found https://github.com/depesz/Pg--Explain but it is built in Perl.

Also another option I am considering is to use EXPLAIN [query] FORMAT XML which is available in PostgreSQL 9.1.
However,in that case it
would better to have the XML Schema of the generated plans available.

Is there any other solution I am not aware of?

Thank you

От: Marko Kreen
Сообщение: Re: Disable OpenSSL compression
От: Nikhil Sontakke
Сообщение: Re: Concurrent CREATE TABLE/DROP SCHEMA leaves inconsistent leftovers