Re: Disable OpenSSL compression

От Marko Kreen
Тема Re: Disable OpenSSL compression
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 5:18 PM, Albe Laurenz <laurenz.albe@wien.gv.at> wrote:
> I could go and try to convince Npgsql and JDBC to accept patches to
> do that on the client side, but that would be more effort than I
> want to invest.  But then there's still closed source software like
> Devart dotConnect...

Are you certain Java/C# even support SSL compression?
Quick grep over some old jdk code I had around
did not find it...

In any case, the connection libraries do not need to match
such optional features.

--
marko

От: Αναστάσιος Αρβανίτης
Сообщение: Parsing output of EXPLAIN command in PostgreSQL
От: Αναστάσιος Αρβανίτης
Сообщение: Parsing output of EXPLAIN command in PostgreSQL