Re: Linux Downloads page change

От Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Тема Re: Linux Downloads page change
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi Simon,

On Mon, 2012-07-09 at 12:25 +0100, Simon Riggs wrote:

> I am discussing the relationship of SRPMs and RPMs, which is a valid
> point on this thread given the point that the RPMs and SRPMs have been
> mismatched for some time and that the current process calls for manual
> rather than automatic synchronisation.

Which SRPMs are you talking about? Community SRPMs? If so, they have
been always available on the website. If you are talking about OpenSCG
RPMs, that is a different thing.
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Linux Downloads page change
От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: Linux Downloads page change