Re: Missing link in Developer FAQ

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Missing link in Developer FAQ
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Excerpts from Tatsuo Ishii's message of mié ago 22 04:13:24 -0400 2012:
> Hi,
>
> While translating:
>
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Developer_FAQ#How_is_the_source_code_organized.3F
>
> I found that a link in the page:
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/developer/ext.backend.html
>
> does not exist anymore.
>
> Does anybody know where it is currently?

It's here:
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=blob_plain;f=src/tools/backend/index.html;hb=master

Sadly, the links in it don't work.

Maybe the right fix is to have the website expose it again.  I don't
think it was broken on purpose; my guess is that it was overlooked when
the website was migrated to the Django stuff.

I note that it says at the bottom "last updated ... 2005".  I think
keeping this in the git repository has been a mistake.  Maybe this is
not useful anymore?

See also
http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/20080907205212.GE3975@alvh.no-ip.org

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Tatsuo Ishii
Сообщение: Missing link in Developer FAQ
От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Missing link in Developer FAQ