Postgres not getting logged in from command prompt

От Himanshu Joshi
Тема Postgres not getting logged in from command prompt
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi All,
        I am getting a below mentioned strange error while logging into
postgres from linux command prompt. It is working fine with GUI(pgAdmin
III). I am using postgres version 8.4SS.
Himanshu
# cd /opt/PostgresPlus/8.4SS/
# bin/psql -Upostgres -p
bin/psql: line 1: bzip2,: command not found
bin/psql: line 3: usage:: command not found
bin/psql: line 5: -h: command not found
bin/psql: line 6: -d: command not found
bin/psql: line 7: -z: command not found
bin/psql: line 8: syntax error near unexpected token `('
bin/psql: line 8: `   -k --keep           keep (don't delete) input files'
#

I have already given the restart to postgres as well as the server many
times, but it didnt worked.
Plz suggest any solution for that.

Regards,
Himanshu Joshi

От: togetinfo mail
Сообщение: Reduce the time to know trigger_file's existence
От: "Albe Laurenz"
Сообщение: Re: Postgres not getting logged in from command prompt