Re: Window Server status is not responsible when are huge list of sessions

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Window Server status is not responsible when are huge list of sessions
Список pgadmin-support
On Fri, 2012-11-23 at 02:06 -0800, aasat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have problem with "Sever Status" window, It's work normaly when are small
> numer of active sessions, but when are huge numbers of session the window is
> not responsible and work very slow

How many session is that? Which release of pgAdmin?

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin crashes when checking "Security of definer"
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin crashes when checking "Security of definer"