Re: pgAdmin crashes when checking "Security of definer"

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin crashes when checking "Security of definer"
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

On Sunday, November 25, 2012, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
On Fri, 2012-11-23 at 00:22 +1100, Evan Martin wrote:
> The Apply button is disabled when I open function properties. It only
> becomes enabled when I make a change. You're right, this is not
> exclusive to "Security of definer" - any change will do. For example, I
> can change the function cost, click Apply (the button becomes disabled
> again), then as soon as I press a digit key with the cursor in the
> function cost textbox pgAdmin crashes.
>
> For me this is reproducible every time.

I reproduce it too. Working on it.

I was looking at this earlier too, and could also reproduce it. It looks like the pointer to the pgFunction object that the dialogue holds becomes invalid, presumably when the tree item is refeshed. I'm guessing this applies to all dialogues with Apply buttons - not sure when or how it got broken though.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: Window Server status is not responsible when are huge list of sessions
От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin crashes when checking "Security of definer"