Re: Materialized views WIP patch

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Materialized views WIP patch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:

> Well, I'm not sure about information_schema, but we'll definitely
> want a pg_matviews system view.

> That could wait until 9.4, though.

That I could probably do.  Do you think they should have a separate
pg_stat_user_matviews table, etc., or do you think it would be
better to include them in with tables there?

> Also a \dM.

I already added it as \dm in the current patch.  Does that conflict
with something else that's pending?

--
Kevin Grittner
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: PATCH: Split stats file per database WAS: autovacuum stress-testing our system
От: Tomas Vondra
Сообщение: Re: PATCH: Split stats file per database WAS: autovacuum stress-testing our system