Re: libber library not found on RC1

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: libber library not found on RC1
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
alexondi <alexondi@rambler.ru> writes:
> I update server to RC1 version and after call pg_ctl to start I get this
> error

> opt/PostgreSQL/9.1/bin/pg_ctl: error while loading shared libraries:
> liblber-2.3.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

> But I have 2.4 version of this library. And I see in ldd pg_ctl that this
> library was added in RC or why I can't start server without ldap auth?

How did you install RC1?  The only obvious explanation for this error is
that you are trying to use somebody else's executables that were built
for a different environment than you have (specifically, wanting
different revision numbers of some shared libraries).  If so, you may
need to build the software locally to get something that will work for
you.

От: "Chander Ganesan"
Сообщение: BUG #6176: pg_dump dumps pg_catalog tables
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: libber library not found on RC1