Re: libber library not found on RC1

От Dave Page
Тема Re: libber library not found on RC1
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 3:17 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> alexondi <alexondi@rambler.ru> writes:
>> I update server to RC1 version and after call pg_ctl to start I get this
>> error
>
>> opt/PostgreSQL/9.1/bin/pg_ctl: error while loading shared libraries:
>> liblber-2.3.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or direct=
ory

>> But I have 2.4 version of this library. And I see in ldd pg_ctl that this
>> library was added in RC or why I can't start server without ldap auth?
>
> How did you install RC1? =A0The only obvious explanation for this error is
> that you are trying to use somebody else's executables that were built
> for a different environment than you have (specifically, wanting
> different revision numbers of some shared libraries). =A0If so, you may
> need to build the software locally to get something that will work for
> you.

It's an installer bug that's being worked on at the moment (we added
LDAP support, and ran into an rpath issue).

--=20
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: libber library not found on RC1
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #6176: pg_dump dumps pg_catalog tables