Re: SSL Certificates in Windows 7 & Postgres 9.3

От harpagornis
Тема Re: SSL Certificates in Windows 7 & Postgres 9.3
Дата
Re: SSL Certificates in Windows 7 & Postgres 9.3  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Список pgsql-general
I am developing a Windows desktop application so the client is the desktop
application.  Depending on the installation, the app will be running in
single user mode, with the server and client both on only one machine, using
127.0.0.1.  In that type of installation, there is little or no reason the
server and the client cannot share configuration files.  Alternatively, the
app could be installed for multiple users on a network server.  Even in that
type of installation, is there some reason that the client should never
access server configuration files?

Regarding the search_path, when I connected with psql and certificates, I
was only able to do so after I copied the certificates and keys into the
Postgres folder located in the Roaming folder, located in the AppData
folder, located in my Windows User name folder, located in the Windows
system Users folder.  I thought I read somewhere that particular folder
derives from the search_path setting.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: PGDATA
От: John R Pierce
Сообщение: Re: SSL Certificates in Windows 7 & Postgres 9.3