Re: More stable query plans via more predictable column statistics

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: More stable query plans via more predictable column statistics
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Shulgin, Oleksandr" <oleksandr.shulgin@zalando.de> writes:
> I've just seen that this patch doesn't have a reviewer assigned anymore...

I took my name off it because I was busy with other things and didn't
want to discourage other people from reviewing it meanwhile.  I do hope
to get to it eventually but there's a lot of stuff on my to-do list.

> I would welcome any review.

Me too.

От: Fabien COELHO
Сообщение: Re: extend pgbench expressions with functions
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: WIP: Access method extendability