Re: plpython3 package absent in 9.5 repository

От Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Тема Re: plpython3 package absent in 9.5 repository
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Clodoaldo,

It is a shame that I totally skipped that. Thanks for the report.

I am working on the patch now. I will commit it as soon as it is ready.

Regards, Devrim

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: Data Packaging/Data Unpacking
От: oleg yusim
Сообщение: Re: Data Packaging/Data Unpacking