Re: ERROR: cache lookup failed for function 125940

От DrakoRod
Тема Re: ERROR: cache lookup failed for function 125940
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>This suggests you've actually lost some entries from pg_proc.  Have
>you had any system crashes or suchlike?

yes two crashes for power outages, this guys doesn't have dumps recent, only
to 2 days ago, I try recover the much data as possible.

>No, pg_upgrade can't magically restore data that's not there.

I had a little hope that this possibility will work, but I understand that
is impossible after 2 crashes like those.

Another option? to recover something?

Thanks!
DrakoRod

-----
Dame un poco de fe, eso me bastará.
Rozvo Ware Solutions
--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-general-f1843780.html

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: cache lookup failed for function 125940
От: Vijaykumar Jain
Сообщение: Re: [External] Re: ERROR: cache lookup failed for function 125940