Re: [External] Re: ERROR: cache lookup failed for function 125940

От Vijaykumar Jain
Тема Re: [External] Re: ERROR: cache lookup failed for function 125940
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hey Tom,

Had a small query here.
If we have streaming replication enabled, and if we have corruption like this due to power loss etc,
is it safe to assume we failover to standby  and we should be good (atleast in most cases)
I wanted to understand if the system catalog is corrupted, for some reason, will it/will it not  stream replicate the
corrupteddata to standby.

Or they are a property of an individual database server and will be rebuilt/updated on pg_dump/restore.

I am sorry if I am diverting the Drako's query or if that is not related, I'll ask another question then __
But I guess maybe the answer may help Drako too.

Thanks,
Vijay

On 8/20/18, 12:53 AM, "Tom Lane" <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

    DrakoRod <drakoflames@hotmail.com> writes:
    > I reindex the pg_proc table and reindex finished correctly but I try read
    > the tables or make the dump and same error, reindexed the database and show
    > me this error:

    > ERROR:  cache lookup failed for function 125999

    This suggests you've actually lost some entries from pg_proc.  Have
    you had any system crashes or suchlike?

    > Any suggestions, If I run pg_upgrade to 10, will these errors be corrected?

    No, pg_upgrade can't magically restore data that's not there.

От: DrakoRod
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: cache lookup failed for function 125940
От: legrand legrand
Сообщение: Re: pg_stat_statements in the query column I am not getting theexact query