Re: pg_stat_statements in the query column I am not getting theexact query

От legrand legrand
Тема Re: pg_stat_statements in the query column I am not getting theexact query
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,
This is the expected behavior, like that sql statements with différent
values are shared in pg_stat_statements ...
There is no parameter to change this, if you really want query paramèters
you néed to have a look at statements logging, but be carrefull this can
generate a huge volume of log files depending on your  workload ...

See log_statements at
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/runtime-config-logging.html

Regards
PAscal

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-general-f1843780.html

От: Vijaykumar Jain
Сообщение: Re: [External] Re: ERROR: cache lookup failed for function 125940
От: Achilleas Mantzios
Сообщение: Re: Audit management