Re: Connecting 2 databases within the same instance

От swastik Gurung
Тема Re: Connecting 2 databases within the same instance
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I think any of the two contrib module dblink and/or postgres_fdw could help
On Saturday, 14 October 2023 at 03:38:33 GMT+5:45, M Sarwar <sarwarmd02@outlook.com> wrote:

#yiv3643911366 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}

Hello,

 I have one instance and two database within it. What is the simplest approach which I can adopt to connect these 2 database to one another.

I want to have the ability to connect to any table. For example database link in Oracle databases. How can I deploy this gracefully?

Thanks,

Sarwar

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: One PG process eating more than 40GB of RAM and getting killed by OOM
От: M Sarwar
Сообщение: RE: Connecting 2 databases within the same instance