RE: Connecting 2 databases within the same instance

От M Sarwar
Тема RE: Connecting 2 databases within the same instance
Дата
Re: Connecting 2 databases within the same instance  (Ron <ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,
Are you saying that Db Link is existing in the Postgress or just referring to FDW ?
Sarwar

Sent from my Galaxy

От: swastik Gurung
Сообщение: Re: Connecting 2 databases within the same instance
От: Scott Ribe
Сообщение: Re: Connecting 2 databases within the same instance