Re: Proposal: Make use of C99 designated initialisers for nulls/values arrays

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Proposal: Make use of C99 designated initialisers for nulls/values arrays
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Mark Dilger <hornschnorter@gmail.com> writes:
> (I'm sitting on a few patches until v12 goes out the door from some
> conversations with you several months ago, and perhaps I'll include a
> patch for this cleanup, too, when time comes for v13 patch sets to be
> submitted.

That would be now.  We already ran one CF for v13.

> My past experience submitting patches shortly before a
> release was that they get ignored.)

What you need to do is add 'em to the commitfest app.  They might
still get ignored for awhile, but we won't forget about them.

От: Tom Mercha
Сообщение: Re: Is querying SPITupleTable with SQL possible?
От: Chapman Flack
Сообщение: Re: Is querying SPITupleTable with SQL possible?