Re: SSL certificate info on SQL level and HSM support for libpq

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: SSL certificate info on SQL level and HSM support for libpq
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Mon, May 22, 2006 at 10:55:59AM +0400, Victor B. Wagner wrote:
>> I've also unable to find useful description of DirectFunctionCallN
>> family of functions, which seems to be neccessary to call one 'C'
>> language PostgreSQL function from another.
>>
>> It is clear enough from examples in the sources, but...

> Hmm, documentation patches welcome...

The documentation exists: see src/backend/utils/fmgr/README and the
source-code comments in fmgr.c.

Something that's been on the TODO list for a long time is to recast
this and other README files into part of the main SGML docs.  There
will never be any substitute for reading the code though ...

От: Martijn van Oosterhout
Сообщение: Re: Duplicate definition of LOCALEDIR
От: "Jim C. Nasby"
Сообщение: Re: Porting MSSQL to PGSQL (Was: [OT] MySQL is bad, but THIS bad?)