BUG #18453: --exclude-database has problems with capital letters

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #18453: --exclude-database has problems with capital letters
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      18453
Logged by:          Jernej Simončič
Email address:      jernej-s31+pg@simoncic.si
PostgreSQL version: 16.2
Operating system:   Windows Server 2022

I've got a database named Lidar, which I want to exclude from being dumped
with pg_dumpall. When I use the following command, the database is not
skipped:

"C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\16\bin\pg_dumpall.exe"
--exclude-database="Lidar" -U postgres > D:\dumps\pg.dump

If I instead use --exclude-database="?idar", the database is skipped as
expected (using "lidar" instead of "Lidar" also doesn't skip the database).

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18451: NULL fails to coerce to string when performing string comparison
От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18305: Unexpected error: "WindowFunc not found in subplan target lists" triggered by subqueries