Re: pg_dump and backslash escapes

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_dump and backslash escapes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> You mean dumping and reloading pg_dump output in 7.3 generates errors?
> I didn't know.  Can you give an example?  I wasn't aware of that.

Well, looking at the SETs already currently emitted:

$ pg_dump -s regression | grep ^SET
SET client_encoding = 'SQL_ASCII';    fails before 7.1
SET check_function_bodies = false;    fails before 7.4
SET client_min_messages = warning;    fails before 7.3
SET search_path = public, pg_catalog;    fails before 7.3
SET default_tablespace = '';        fails before 8.0
SET default_with_oids = false;        fails before 8.0

so I'm not at all clear what you've got against this one.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: PL/pgSQL 'i = i + 1' Syntax
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: What default is - SET behavior