Re: [HACKERS] postgresql-v6.5beta2.tar.gz ...

От Tatsuo Ishii
Тема Re: [HACKERS] postgresql-v6.5beta2.tar.gz ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>vacuum calls open() directly to create pg_vlock file.
>Sometimes I was not able to open the file because of the lack of
>file descriptors().
>FileNameOpenFile()/FileClose() etc should be called instead of
>open()/close() etc ?

Thanks Hiroshi! I forgot to forward his message regarding pg_vlock
issue. Also note that there are some codes that directly open files in
createdb/destroydb stuffs...
--
Tatsuo Ishii

От: "Hiroshi Inoue"
Сообщение: RE: [HACKERS] postgresql-v6.5beta2.tar.gz ...
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] pg_upgrade loses all data