Re: Full text search prefix matching

От Heikki Rauhala
Тема Re: Full text search prefix matching
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 16.12.2014, at 17:09, Vincent Veyron <vv.lists@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Dec 2014 14:59:51 +0200
> Heikki Rauhala <heikki.rauhala@reaktor.fi> wrote:
>
> Hi Heikki,
>
> There is a typo :
>
>> create materialized view name_fulltext as
>
> ERREUR:  erreur de syntaxe sur ou près de « materialized »
> LIGNE 1 : create materialized view name_fulltext as

I forgot to mention the postgres version, which is 9.3. Materialized views were introduced in 9.3 and are important to
mein this case, because they can be indexed.

Next time I’ll include both the version and the full output.

Best regards,

 - Heikki Rauhala

От: harpagornis
Сообщение: Re: SSL Certificates in Windows 7 & Postgres 9.3
От: Luca Ferrari
Сообщение: Re: 9.3.5 failing to compile with dtrace on FreeBSD 10.1