Re: 9.3.5 failing to compile with dtrace on FreeBSD 10.1

От Luca Ferrari
Тема Re: 9.3.5 failing to compile with dtrace on FreeBSD 10.1
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 4:06 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> If you want to push on this I think you'll need to find a BSD dtrace
> expert.  You shouldn't need to show him/her much except the above
> dtrace invocation and the probes.d file.

I've filled a bug report and I'll report back here if I get any update
on the matter.
In the meantime I've tried 9.4 beta and the same issue arises.

Luca

От: Heikki Rauhala
Сообщение: Re: Full text search prefix matching
От: VENKTESH GUTTEDAR
Сообщение: Storing Video's or vedio file in DB.