Where can I find the 9.3 beta1 rpm now ?

От Massimo Ortensi
Тема Where can I find the 9.3 beta1 rpm now ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi everybody. I downloaded and tested 9.3 beta 1 back in june and used
for a while.
Today I upgraded to 9.3.1 but just discovered that database cannot be
directly used, so I need to switch back to the beta version in order to
dump the data.
Is there any site I can download the old beta rpm's ?
Thanks in advance

От: Albe Laurenz
Сообщение: Re: Junk date getting uploaded into date field
От: John R Pierce
Сообщение: Re: Junk date getting uploaded into date field