Re: Include PostgresNIO Swift client in the Documentation

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: Include PostgresNIO Swift client in the Documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On 8/22/23 3:10 AM, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:

> This is in line with what I imagined as well, so unless anyone thinks otherwise
> I will apply this and backpatch it to all branches.

I could argue it both ways on whether or not to backpatch. However,
given the list of drivers should work with all supported PG releases,
and it expands on the current known list, I'd +1 backpatching.

Jonathan

От: "Jonathan S. Katz"
Сообщение: Re: Include rust as an externally maintained procedural language
От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: Include PostgresNIO Swift client in the Documentation