Re: Which Linux Distribution

От Alfred Perlstein
Тема Re: Which Linux Distribution
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
* Lockhurst <lockhurst@cal2.vsnl.net.in> [001212 07:54] wrote:
> What about using a Beowolf cluster. We are really interested in
> a online music stor but donot have the money. Well -- as per as
> bandwidth is concerned -  GOOD LUCK. For us we are not planning to
> launch it in internet, only planning to serve it through local
> cable in Indian metro cities.

What about it? (the Beowolf cluster)

A Beowolf cluster doesn't suddenly allow Postgresql to run on
multiple machines whilke acting as a single entity, there's libraries
that Postgresql must be ported to use afaik.

-Alfred

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: users work now with PostgreSQL
От: Jie Liang
Сообщение: Re: Foriegn key constraint