Re: Fwd: Postfix Relay Hub SMTP server: errors from

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Fwd: Postfix Relay Hub SMTP server: errors from
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, 3 May 2002, Paul M Foster wrote:

> On Thu, May 02, 2002 at 11:39:23PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>
> > Paul M Foster <paulf@quillandmouse.com> writes:
> >
> > > Guaranteed. I'm using mutt on Red Hat 7.2, with no provision for
> > > massaging outbound mail that way.
> >
> > Nonetheless, *something* in your outgoing mail path is sticking in the
> > errors-to header.
>
> I'll bet you it's not. Samples of other outgoing mail show no such
> Errors-To header.
>
> Oddly enough, this email from you shows an Errors-To header with your
> email address in it, whereas most others show the previously mentioned
> address for the Errors-To.
>
> > It's not postgresql.org (unless you think that that
> > machine is singling you out for special mistreatment).
>
> I believe it is. Though I suspect it has to do with the address I'm
> sending to or somesuch. But again, I'm probably on fifteen other lists,
> and none of the others act this way. Thus I must assume it is
> configuration on the postgresql listserv.

Sorry, but if that were the case a) its not something we set up, and b)
other messages to the lists would be similarly tagged, and they aren't.
Also, the 'tag' is coming in *before* it even reaches postgresql.org ...

От: "Marc G. Fournier"
Сообщение: Re: Fwd: Postfix Relay Hub SMTP server: errors from
От: Uros Gruber
Сообщение: Re: problem with RULEs