Re: The service did not respond to the start..

От Jason Tishler
Тема Re: The service did not respond to the start..
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
Dave,

On Thu, May 09, 2002 at 04:55:11PM +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> [...]

We really should try to solve this problem with the current cygipc before
downgrading in defeat.  Sorry, but I can't reproduce this problem so I
can't help to debug.

Jason

От: Jason Tishler
Сообщение: Re: The service did not respond to the start..
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: The service did not respond to the start..