Re: Are statistics gathered on function indexes?

От Ray Ontko
Тема Re: Are statistics gathered on function indexes?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Tom, et al,

> It appears that "vacuum analyze verbose actor" causes the problem.
> It appears that I have to say "vacuum analyze actor" in order to
> clear out the ill effects of having said "vacuum analyze verbose actor".
> Typing "vacuum verbose analyze actor" doesn't clear things out,
> but it doesn't produce the problem.

Here's two more data points:

1) "analyze verbose actor" causes the problem too.  "analyze actor"
   usually clears the problem out.

2) In cases where "analyze actor" doesn't clear out the problem,
   exiting psql and trying again does clear the problem out.

Ray
Ray Ontko   rayo@ontko.com   Phone 1.765.935.4283   Fax 1.765.962.9788
Ray Ontko & Co.   Software Consulting Services   http://www.ontko.com/

От: Ray Ontko
Сообщение: Re: Are statistics gathered on function indexes?
От: Björn Lundin
Сообщение: Re: Postmaster environment variables