How do you select from a table until a condition is met?

От Nicholas Allen
Тема How do you select from a table until a condition is met?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi,

I am hoping that someone can help me with a problem I have. I would like to be
able to perform a SELECT query to select values from a table upto a certain
row. The select may be ordered on a number of items. Is it possible to do
this and how should I do it?

The reason I need this is because I have created a virtual table browser class
that performs SQL queries to get the sections of the table the user is
interested in. This way I don't load the whole table onto the client side. If
the user changes the sort ordering I want to determine the row index that was
previously selected and scroll to that location.

Thanks in advance,

Nicholas Allen

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Dmitry Tkach
Сообщение: Re: timestamp
От: Dmitry Tkach
Сообщение: Re: How do you select from a table until a condition is met?