Re: help Request

От Shridhar Daithankar
Тема Re: help Request
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Friday 11 April 2003 19:29, you wrote:
> now i  am trying
> $con_string = "dbname=spamtrack port=5432 user=postgres password=postgres
> host=192.168.1.145"; $connection = pg_connect($con_string);
>
> this is giving an error can you please guide me to get the solution

Check two things.

1. Have you started postgresql with network option? Check postgresql.conf
about how to set it and restart postmaster after you make the change.

2. Check permissions in pg_hba.conf so that you can access postgresql database
from windows machine.

Shridhar

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: How can I get a column INT4 to be UNSIGNED ?
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: count syntax