Re: NuSphere and PostgreSQL for windows

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: NuSphere and PostgreSQL for windows
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Fri, 19 Sep 2003, Robert Treat wrote:

> From the folks who brought you lawsuits with mysql... If it is true it
> is the first I have heard of it. While I don't see why it couldn't be
> true (as nusphere did market a mysql database at one time) it seems a
> little odd since this would be pretty direct competition with their
> parent company, Progress Software. The other odd part being that they
> are looking for a developer in Moscow, I didn't know they had offices in
> Russia and I don't see mention of any on thier website.

Ummmm ... wasn't Peer Direct a child company of Progress?  NuSphere was
their MySQL "division", and Peer Direct was their "PostgreSQL"?
Basically, put both hands in the pie and hope one comes out with some
fruit?

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Robert Treat
Сообщение: Re: NuSphere and PostgreSQL for windows
От: Oleg Bartunov
Сообщение: Re: NuSphere and PostgreSQL for windows