Re: wxWindows directories merge on Snake

От Jean-Michel POURE
Тема Re: wxWindows directories merge on Snake
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

> /snapshots/wxwindows should contain the version and previous versions of
> wxWindows that the development team are working with (and building the
> snapshots against).

Fixed.

> /ftp/wxwindows should contain *only* the version of wxWindows that we
> release versions of pgAdmin against. The ftp directory is mirrored and
> definitely *should not* have arbitrary versions of wx under it. Please
> remove all except 20030831.

I deleted the new RPMs.

> > 1) I moved my stuff into a
> > http://snake.pgadmin.org/jean-michel directory.
> > Do not use the RPMs in this directory, they are mostly ***not
> > compatible*** with pgAdmin3. Actually, these RPMs do not even compile!
> So why are they on Snake? If they're not for use with pgAdmin or don't
> compile, please delete them. There's 160Mb of space wasted there. If you
> are using that area as a working directory, please use your home directory.

Because I need some place to upload the packages. If the name "jean-michel" is
confusing, I will set up a web server somewhere else. But this would be sad.
I upload the build logs to show the wx guys their RPMs don't work. Otherwize,
they wron't admit it.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: Maintenance release
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: wxWindows directories merge on Snake